First Person Advisors, a subsidiary of NFP, has been named a Top Workplace for 2021 by the Indianapolis Star. It is one of only 89 companies and organizations in Central Indiana to make the list.
Top Workplaces are selected based on employee feedback on the Energage Workplace Survey. The research-backed employee engagement survey consists of 24 base statements that capture anonymous responses in four culture imperatives:
- Align – Where the company is headed, its values, cooperation, effective meetings;
- Connect – Employees feel appreciated, work is meaningful, working at full potential, clued-in to each other;
- Coach – Managers care about concerns, are helpful, encourage employee development; and
- Performance – Execution, open-mindedness, innovation, clued-in leadership.
The survey also measures employee engagement, leadership and pay, benefits, flexibility and more.
“This award means the world to us because it’s based solely on employee feedback,” said First Person President and Chief Strategy Officer Mark Minner. “Without our people and their amazing talent, we wouldn’t be able to provide the exemplary work for our clients.”
Matt Henry, First Person Chief People Officer, said, “Coming on the heels of a global pandemic and a lot of change, this accolade is particularly rewarding. It says that our people are on board with the firm’s vision and feel valued. That’s critically important in 2021.”
“We’ve always sought to lead by example, so accolades from our people show we’re walking the walk,” said CEO and Founder Bryan Brenner. “I couldn’t be more proud. In the last 30 days, we’ve announced our acquisition by NFP, launched into INDYCAR sponsorship with Ed Carpenter Racing at the Indianapolis 500 and added to our family of clients. It’s been an incredible spring!”
First Person Awards
- Best Places to Work in Indiana, sponsored by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce by Best Companies Group: Hall of Fame as a ten-year honoree
- Three-time Best Places to Work in Insurance
- Two-time Top Workplaces by the Indianapolis Star
- Health Advisors of the Year
- Inc. Hire Power Award
- Four-time Inc. 5000 List
- 5 Star AchieveWELL Wellness Certification
About First Person Advisors
Now a subsidiary of NFP, First Person Advisors is an Indianapolis-based benefits, compensation, organizational health, well-being retirement, property and casualty advisory firm with decades of experience helping clients navigate the changing workforce.
Building partnerships by discovering and understanding each client’s unique challenges, First Person delivers holistic solutions that allow employers to take care of their people and anticipate future needs in a workplace where people can fulfill their potential. More information at firstpersonadvisors.com.
Media Contact: Jen Schmits Thomas, email@example.com, 317-441-2487